Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Writopia Lab Featured


By Rebecca Wallace-Segall
(Photo: Mark Gimein)

Rebecca Honig Friedman, a cultural critic and well-known blogger, called me last week for an interview about Writopia Lab. She had originally found out about Writopia Lab last April when the Jewish Week ran a piece about the work I did at the Abraham Joshua Heschel School, a progressive Jewish day school located in Manhattan. Friedman's often light-hearted, entertaining blog focuses on media, culture, gender and Judaism. The interview was just posted on her blog.

~~Rebecca WS~~

3 comments:

Lily said...

I just read the interview, it looked like it went really well. Cool blog. I learned some new stuff and also it was fun reading the references to the workshops that I knew about.

Rebecca Segall said...

Hehe.. Yup, you're "in the know." Glad you read it. It was fun to think, talk, and write about the gender dynamics in the workshops.

Nico said...

great interview, Rebecca.